Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 9-22-2009 Edition

Okay, some randomness is called for as I get back to this blogging thing.
***

Guess I need to update my blogroll. I have a number of friends on the Web, from Leah in India to college buddy Keith in Ohio. Also, a bunch of folks from church: Rachel, Dustin, Mandy, Allison, Andrew, Adam and Shannon. I'm partial to that last one, as it's my wife's blog of nature observations and meditations. You'll notice she shares my family trait of infrequent blogging.
***

Long-time readers know I'm agnostic on AGW. The biggest problem I have is the general hypocrisy of those who live high on the energy hog while calling for others to sacrifice. I won't mention names. But I appreciate Julia Stiles' advocacy. (If you want to know my other reasons for remaining agnostic on AGW, ask in the comments. I don't want to get into it here.)
***

Ukraine's Got Talent? Yes, yes it does. Way powerful.
***

Last but not least, new post up at Galya's Tale.

God bless,
Ron

4 comments:

ella jean said...

HAHAHA!!! loved julia's styles! i might have to get me some of those... oh wait. they were all men's clothing... i know YOU! should get some of those!

ella jean said...

wowow! and the sand art. amazing!

R. Stewart said...

You think? Unfortunately, I don't see funds in the budget for some of those snazzy clothes:)

And the sand art was ... wow.

ella jean said...

bummer, and i was getting ready to rave about your new wardrobe!