Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trippin' 'Round the Sphere: 1/15/09 Edition

Yes, I'm bringing back the most sought-after and heavily requested feature of this blog!

But before I do that, I'll post this.

Not to cross-promote too heavily, I have a new post up at Galya's Tale.
***

Also in the "cross-promotion" business, the church has done a site redesign. Let me know what you think.
***

My wife is applying for a new job. If you are, please withdraw your applications forthwith as this is really her dream job. Seriously.
***

What is wrong with people? Oh yeah...this.
***

On the other hand...yeay.
***

Other families who did the Ukrainian adoption thing: the Jones-Kressins, some other 'Sotans with a great blog name, the Lambeths and a story about Katya. We don't know any of these families, but their stories were fun to read while we were doing the adoption thing. Oh, and I can't forget Bob and Gail - it was their daughter that put us in touch with Angelina through a shared visit to Donetsk Christian University two years ago.
***


TTFN -

Ron

No comments: