Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

So far 2008 is off to a rousing start in the northern 'burbs of the Twin Cities. Plenty of snow, lots of family gatherings and some ice skating with the NBB daughters last evening. Good times.

The NBB wife is planning another trip to India, I'm hoping to travel again to Ukraine, and we together (shhh....) are considering adopting a special little girl. Details, due to the law of the country we're hoping to adopt from, are quiet now, but it is something you'll probably be reading about as soon as we can lock a few more things down. Regardless, much is going to be happening 'round here in '08. And those are just the not-quite-standard things.

So...while I don't make New Year resolutions, really, and since I've already said I need to write here more often (and...um, haven't...) I won't promise daily updates. But there is much going on that I need to share. This is one of my outlets. And feel free to nag me if you don't see as much as you're expecting:-)

I hope your 2008 is blessed!

Ron

2 comments:

rev-ed said...

So, how are those updates coming, Ron? ;)

R. Stewart said...

Oh, hush:) I'm just glad people occassionally check up on me!