Monday, July 23, 2007

So Sorry...

I know a (few) of you overly-faithful friends have checked of late. Yes, I am still here, and yes I know I owe you the following:

An update on the church series. I will be doing this soon. I'm in the midst of one big project consuming much of my time, and I'll be freed up from that in the next week or so.

Also, an update on my trip to Ukraine. Much good from that, and it'll even have pictures!

And, finally, an update on the script writing exercise. I finished. But. I never got back to the page to post my word count, so per Script Frenzy's Web page, I never finished. C'est la vie. At least I was able to complete the work, and that is its own satisfaction. Of course, it's a different script than I started on, and needs work, but it is complete and in less than a month.

If only I were so diligent here!

More soon -

God bless,
Ron

No comments: