Monday, March 26, 2007

I wanna be, I wanna be like Mike...

Okay, it's official. I'll be blogging again. The retirement was short lived. I found I missed this little hobby/outlet/catharsis and decided I'll give it a go once more. There will be some changes, though, as (a) I don't like the blogger template, and (b) I'm not sure if I like Blogger enough to stick with it long-term. We'll see. But, expect at the very least some changes to the look/feel of the blog in the next month or so. As well as semi-regular posting as I attempt to work myself back into a schedule.

Now...to see if people actually notice and come back:)

God bless,
Ron

3 comments:

Brad Carlson said...

Ron,

Great to see you back, my brother!

Rest assured I will check in on a regular basis!

Catez said...

Hello! I emailed you about when you're coming back - and you're back already. Good to see a post here. It's been nearly a year since you went on hiatus. Wow. Looking forward to your thoughts Ron - I've missed you.

R. Stewart said...

Thank you both for your encouragement! It's good to be back.

Now...to get back onto the MOB blogroll...