Friday, April 21, 2006

Meme-ories...

Ed "tagged" me (what since I have an "R" in my name) with this meme, and since I have such profound respect for him, I'll do my best to do the question justice.

Name 10 of life's simple pleasures:

  1. Hearing "Daddy!" screamed joyfully by two little girls when I get home from anywhere

  2. Hearing my wife say she loves me

  3. Prayer

  4. Sunny, warm days in Minnesota

  5. Crisp, cold days in Minnesota

  6. The feel of a well-hit golf shot - Or so I hear

  7. Turning a double-play

  8. A hammock, some lemonade, and Herb Carneal on the radio

  9. Some time to read

  10. Seeing my family snuggled up asleep at night, knowing we were blessed with another full day


  11. So...who to tag, who to tag. Quite the conundrum. I think I'll take the tagging portion of this off, but if you want to answer the question please let me know in the comments when you post the answers!

    God bless, and have a great weekend!

No comments: