Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 3/8/06 Edition

Thanks to those who prayed for NBB Eldest. Her fever topped out just over 104 on Sunday, and dropped from there. She's back to normal now, but thanks to our sharing lessons she decided I must enjoy the bug too. My fever's not nearly so high as hers was, but my dreams have been interesting of late. I'm hoping this blog entry says what I think it says when I go back in a few days.
...

I should be able to ace this considering the five quarters of calc-esque math I had to take...
You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!

(HT: Blogotional.)
...

Apologies all. Last week's Christian Carnival was hosted at Wittenberg Gate due to a communication issue. I never updated my link. This week's should soon appear at Adam's Blog. If for some reason it moves, I'll update quicker this week!
...

More blogger tributes to Kirby linked at Bogus Gold. Most are MOB-sters, obviously, with the Minnie connection.
...

Reminder: Vox Symposium entries due 3/10. The topic is "The Fear of the Lord." If I'm able, this will be the topic of tomorrow's entry...
...

Speaking of the fear of the Lord, the Scott's have a new son who will soon be taught much in regards to fearing the Lord. Hop over and see Charles Liam Scott.
...

Please pray for Haleigh.
...

God bless!

No comments: