Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 1/25/06 Edition

Christian Carnival is up at Technogypsy. I count roughly 39 entries, organized around a St. Isaac of Syria theme. That's one of the things I like about the CC - I learn as much from some of the themes as I do from the actual posts.
...

Wanna know where I'm, as I said the other day, sometimes pro-choice? In the area of education, for one. Stones Cry Out talks about a fight over it in a neighboring state. Interesting conversation in the comments too, little of which centers on the results (unfortunately) and much which centers on whether this is really increased choice.
...

Keasty talks about couples hanging in together. To his good list, I'd add make Christ the center of the marriage instead of an afterthought. When you look at Christ first, your spouse second, and yourself third, selfishness is less likely to intrude.
...

Somebody paid to study this? Hmmm. Judging from the blogosphere, I'd have thought this was obvious. Just one more reason it's good to get your news from multiple sources on the idealogical spectrum.
...

Chris is posting on a grand idea to help his friend Cody with hospital bills. Keep praying, of course, but check out the post to see a tangible way to help out someone in need.
...

For my lefty friends (and yes, that's meant as a term of endearment, not judgment), what are your opinions of this Prager column? (HT: Questions and Answers.) For more controversial fun, head over to La Shawn's and provide input to her question "What are some obvious reasons Anglos (America) lead the world?".
...

Kristen writes a profound post on relativism and morality. Key quote: "I'm still working on that whole "sin no more" thing, but I sure am glad He sacrificed Himself for me...unworthy, unholy, unfit. If I am worth anything, it's because of His love for and His redemption of me." Amen!
...

The irony here is that I don't care for math, although I had to take a lot of it for my C-Sci degree. I do love science almost as much as reading/writing though. (HT: Blogotional.)
You scored as Mathematics. You should be a Math major! Like Pythagoras, you are analytical, rational, and when are always ready to tackle the problem head-on!

Mathematics

92%

English

83%

Journalism

83%

Psychology

83%

Chemistry

75%

Philosophy

67%

Theater

67%

Linguistics

67%

Engineering

58%

Biology

50%

Anthropology

42%

Art

33%

Sociology

33%

Dance

25%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


God bless!

No comments: