Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 1/18/06 Edition

Happy blogoversary to Ed! He's one of my "must read daily" bloggers, both at Attention Span and at Clearing My Head.
...

Man, last week's Lost was outstanding, but I missed out on seeing the images in the smoke. Apparently, I need DVR set up on my Dish account, because our VCR image was rather poor. Regardless, I like David's take at the above link.
...

Hey, I'm not the only one asking questions. Keasty is asking why couples stay together. Well, he's been married 38 years - why's he asking us? (And nicely done!) And my answer is in the comments section of his blog - I'm referring you there, no sense spoiling the surprise here.

And Wink at Parableman asks whether Jesus committed suicide. Huh. That's a thinker, once you get past the surface of the question.
...

In carnival news, Christian Carnival is up at Dunmoose the Ageless. And the next God or Not carnival will be hosted at The Uncredible Hallq. The topic is "Definition of God." Gee, couldn't make it a broader topic? I feel so constrained...
...

Did we learn nothing from Pat Robertson's comments of last week??????? Then again, if [insert conservative Republican name here] had said, verbatim, what Nagin says here...I'd hate to think the number of trees that would lose their lives as the NYT/LAT/WPO piled on.
...

I hope I'm this sharp when I'm 107 and change.

God bless!

No comments: