Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Okay, a day late, but since the majority of 2006 remains yet to be discovered, the wish still applies. I hope you all have a blessed 2006!

A couple of notes...

Yeah, I took the week off. I suppose I could have told you so you didn't bother checking until today. My apologies. I didn't realize I'd be sans computer this long - and in an odd way, I feel rather refreshed about it.

My wife and I started our "read the Bible in a year" program, and so far we haven't strayed off the program. I'm still trying to set a good NY's resolution, but so far haven't come up with anything I haven't done before. BTW, the year I forswore caffeine was a very long year indeed. Perhaps with the rapid passage of time (now that I have kids) I can renew that resolution and slow time down again.

I have a mere five weeks to go to complete the MBA. Hopefully I won't be too distracted, although my wife is travelling to India in two weeks (for two weeks) to do some work at a school there. More info to come, I suppose. Should make for an interesting January.

I haven't been reading many blogs (or the news! oh the horrors!) over the past week either, though I'll be catching up with a vengeance this next week. Hope to see lots of new and good stuff, and I'm sure I will. Run through my blogroll and we'll discuss the highlights throughout the week. If something major happened since, oh, 12/20 or so, let me know.

Haven't forgotten the theology series, which God willing will wrap this week. Next post on that is tomorrow, which coincides with my blogaversary. Yep, 1/3/05 was my first post here. Hopefully this year's posts up the quality a bit. But I want to say thanks to those who've come here over the past year and kept me challenged and interested. It's been fun, and it's been great to meet (in person, or via the 'net) all of you!

God bless!

No comments: