Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bonus Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 1/19/06 Edition

You've got to be kidding me. Of all the things I'd never bid on, this would be very, very near the top of the list.
...

This list of the 50 Most Influential Christians in America is...how do I say this? Interesting. (That's a term with much nuance here in Minnesota.) People who deny the doctrine of the trinity, a popular psychiatrist, a couple of very unpopular preachers (at least within some evangelical circles), and a Fox News analyst. I'm not saying whether or not I think these folks are Christians. I just found some of the exclusions and inclusions a bit different (another phrase with high nuance here in the cold north) from who I'd have come up with. (HT: The Evangelical Outpost.)
...

Please pray for Ed and his wife. I know it's appreciated.
...

Wow. That's all I can say.
...

There are more, but my network connection seems to be failing so I can't open my other links. So, I'm going to try and post this now. Have a good evening!

God bless!

No comments: