Friday, November 04, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 11/4 Edition

Oh, no he din't. Oh, NO he din't. Okay, he did. Blogotional called out the MOB. Head on over to Radioblogger and vote, preferably for Jeff Kouba's entry. Minnesota has enough also-rans and Jeff's too good for that particular company at the moment.
...

Christian Carnival is up at Dory's. A couple of noteworthy posts this week (though many more are also noteworthy) include / musing / struggling / dreaming / with a discussion on inerrancy (soon to be discussed right here at NBB) and this from Crossroads on the difference between what's legal and what's ethical. I look forward to parts 2/3 of the series.
...

Deadline's tomorrow for the God or Not carnival. The topic is "proof" which should give you some good latitude in coming up with a post.
...

Adrian posts on the possibility of losing one's salvation, something which may come into play in my current series (interrupted by occassional trips 'round the 'sphere and the like.) I pretty much concur with Adrian's analysis, but may expound when I get to that point in the next week or so.
...

I love politics, but really as Michelle Malkin reports this kind of stuff is absurd, inane, inappropriate, and a whole buncha other bad words. And this from the party that is trying to convince me they're the ones who care about equality???? File this one away as another exhibit in my soon-appearing "Why I'm not a Democrat" post. Captain's Quarters also posts on the subject, and while I think Ed goes too far when he says, "That shows the leadership of the Democrats as they truly are -- a hate-based faith system that takes any means necessary to win elections. Cheating, violence, smears, and now racism are all acceptable as long as Republicans are the targets. If the Republicans happen to be members of minority communities, so much the better," I think the hypocriscy in evidencehere is appalling.
...

Another fun little site from the makers of Lost. If you don't get it, check out iTunes where you can catch up on the series for a mere $1.99/episode. I'm assuming they don't have commercials, which may make it worth it to me.

No comments: