Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 10/26 Edition

Christian Carnival will be up soon at White Ribbon Warriors. Be sure to check it out this week...
...

Keep Jeff in your prayers as this kind of frustration can eat a blogger up! Check Hewitt's blog of the week contest (and track Jeff's blog) to see if we can break Jeff free of the Lucci-itis that seems to have befallen his wonderful blog.
...

I hate seeing things like this. Sex is too important to not discuss with our kids. Contra society writ large, it is a big deal - and there are consequences to misuse.
...

Did I talk about this before? I think so...but it's still cool.
...

Adrian posts on penal substitution and atonement - two concepts I find closely related to the concept of redemption I talked about yesterday. It may turn into a short series as there are a few more things I may want to say on redemption.
...

Yet another reason I don't mention where I work on my blog. And speaking of Dilbert, there's now a Dilbert blog. As always, I don't vouch for the content - Dogbert can be a little crass, so don't blame me if you don't like what you see there.
...

And now it's confirmed. I'm...
Charlie Brown
You are Charlie Brown!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Wow. Hopefully I'll get to kick that football soon.

God bless!

1 comment:

qandablogger said...

Good trip, thank you for the mention.