Thursday, October 20, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 10/20 Edition

Looking at my Favorites folder, it's been too long since my last "trip" - lots o'links I've stored away for this. So enough chit chat:

Congrats to Wayne and Justin on their recent Warnie awards. Well deserved says I. Both Minnesota bloggers too - just so's you know bloggers ROCK up here. (Also, kudos to another Minnesota blogger - The Captain's been blogging for two years!)
...

Latest Cross Blogging symposium is up - topic is "Political Ambitions & Working Class Realities." And Christian Carnival is up at World of Sven. A last carnival/symposium plug too - Adrian is talking up the God or Not carnival seeking entries from theists and atheists alike.
...

Keep an eye out for these and be sure to nominate (cough) your favorite (cough-northerburbsblog-cough) Evangelical blogs...
...

I've had this same verse bug me from time to time.
...

Please pray for Rebecca and family.
...

Please pray for those in Wilma's path (and visit SciGuy for updates.)
...

Pray for Alice out there in Cali.
...

Do I really need another reason to love Minnesota?
...

And I'll wrap today (with lots more links saved, there'll be another post or two coming soon) with La Shawn's thoughts on what it means to be a Christian.

God bless!

No comments: