Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 10/11 Edition

Saturday was a rather good day. We were able to cart off the tree I had to cut down (dutch elm disease - not fun) to the town disposal site. On the multiple trips between home and there we listened to much of the Gopher football victory. That evening, I was able to watch my eldest daughter in a dance line show at the local high school (she participated in a clinic earlier in the week, and then got to show off at the actual show - along w/the high school varsity team. And if I may say so myself, them kindergartners know how to boogie.) And then we got home in time to see on the news that one of my alma maters won a football doubleheader. Yep, they played two games in one day, winning both.

I no longer felt quite so tired from hauling wood around all day.

I also finished my Organizational Development course, leaving me one course and a final project until the MBA is finished. Nice to be getting closer!

Enough about me. Here are some interesting things ala the 'net.
...

Cross Blogging asks what would happen if everyone blogged? Sort of a meta-blogging symposium this week.
...

Dr. Mark Roberts is doing a series on NT reliability here - and since his PhD was on the NT (if I remember) he's doing it better than I did!
...

Oh, how I wish I could go. For those of you in SoCal this weekend, check it out and tell me how it went.
...

Mark Lee is another fan of Lost. So is Jollyblogger. Come. Join us. Resistance is futile. (My wife is now hooked - after actively trying to avoid watching this show I kept telling her about. I did it with Battlestar Galactica too!)
...

Huh. And to think, I was available and a total stranger to the President.
...

Christian Carnival is at Random Acts of Verbiage this week. Kinda late for getting submissions in, but check out the entries come tomorrow.
...

Yeah, I'm concerned.
...

Who knew Tolkien wrote non-fiction?

God bless!

No comments: