Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 9/29 Edition

Christian Carnival is up at In the Spirit of Grace. Lots of good entries, I'm sure, though I haven't yet read them (I know, slacker.) The carnival is organized around a triune mind/body/spirit theme that looks good. Let me know if you find anything particularly interesting.
...

Interesting article on a topic I touched on a while back: biblical illiteracy. This time the POV is cultural, but the point is well made. Our culture owes much to scripture, even for those who don't believe it is true. (HT: LaShawn Barber.) Could it be things like this that contribute to a lack of biblical knowledge in this country?
...

Shermblog hopefully dispels the nonsense that global warming is causing more/more powerful hurricanes.
...

I've always found Iowa's locker room issue to be amusing. I never saw it, though, the way some new critics do though. Unfortunately, the Gophers play at Iowa, so if there's anything to this "pink" thing, I hope the complaint leads to something else being on the visitor's locker room walls come November 19.
...

Happy blog-iversary to Cross Blogging, who has a new symposium this week: Government Insurance.
...

May not have time to blog tomorrow (though maybe I will?) so am posting this tonight just in case. Regardless of whether I'm here tomorrow,

God bless!

No comments: