Thursday, September 22, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 9/22 Edition

Apologies for the lack of posting this week. Would've been here last night, but nasty weather came through. Monday and Tuesday were focused on studying for (and passing, PTL) my PMP exam. I'm now PMI certified, as well as certifiable, in my profession.
...

Christian Carnival is up at Digitus, Finger & Co. Early favorites include:

...

Hip-hip-hooray for Catez who is celebrating the two-year anniversary of Allthings2All. May God bless the next two years too!
...

Due to the aforementioned storms, and the local stations' interruption of programming to cover the weather, my VCR (I know, I need TIVO) programming didn't succeed in getting me the first 20 minutes of Lost last night. So, please, don't tell me what happened (I'm trying to find it.) In the meantime, I'm having to settle for blog quizzes.
...

I'm 2-0 in the Blogger Football League, with a game this week against another 2-0'er, Kung Fu Mamma's Boys. I jettisoned a Viking player this week, so I may have a chance to improve my results. However, KFMB leads the league in points, so I may have a long weekend. (BTW, go Gophers!)

KFMB is run by Bill Wallo, who has this good post on Battlestar Galactica's insights into humanity at his blog. I love the show for the psychology and sociology more than the spaceships. Good read.
...

Running out of space (says he of the verbosity issue), so more highlights in flyby fashion: Good science blog, currently focusing on Katrina. Don't forget about the Carnival of Life and Cross Blogging Symposiums. EO announces WORLD Magazine's "WORLD's Best Blogger" contest.

Whew.

No comments: