Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 8/30 Edition

That time of the week again...time to see what's interesting out there on the 'net. Turns out the answer is plenty.
...

Christian Carnival is at Crossroads this week. Entries due tonight, midnight.
...

Congrats to Dadmanly (and also to Gladmanly) for reaching one year of blogging excellence! May God bless the endeavor as long as it continues.
...

Another place to submit writing is the weekly Cross Blogging symposium which this week tackles humans in the zoo.
...

Fellow MOBster Questions and Answers posts some beautiful pictures from an area not too far from here.
...

As my regular readers know (er, should that be, as my regular reader knows?) I am fascinated by all things meteorology, especially when it comes to severe weather. In all my studies, training and hobbyist-surveys of severe weather documentation, I'd have to agree with Nick Queen that the hurricane warning on Katrina was as chilling as it gets. Reminder: Pray for this. And as you are able, give to this - or similar agencies.
...

I missed Kristen while she and family moved, but she appears to be back with a vengeance. Excellent post on our friendship with God.
...

For those affected by Katrina, we're praying for you.

God bless!

3 comments:

qandablogger said...

Thank you for the kind mention. I must say it was a ton of fun. I am really enjoying getting a bit creative.

Where do you find all your time to do your blogging?

You do a fantastic job! Keep up the great work.

dadmanly said...

Thanks again for another link. Oddly enough, in my civilian life away from here, I am a Project Manager (Consultant) working in IT, but my last 5 years in a Telecommunications related position.

You are about the 4th PM I've run into blogging ... have you gone for PMP yet?

R. Stewart said...

Q&A -
Thanks! I have to make time...left to my own devices, I'd claim everything else took up too much. This is a way for me to continue to practice writing.

Dadmanly -
I have my PMP exam scheduled for next month. At the moment I'm trying to balance my PMP studies with my MBA coursework. And of course, blogging:)