Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 8/16 Edition

I'm thinking this is going to be an "as regular as I can make it" Tuesday/Thursday thing. You've been warned.
...

Congrats to La Shawn Barber! I'm a loooooooong way from a million unique visitors if Sitemeter is to be believed. Well done.
...

Speaking of milestones, congratulations also go out to Mark Lee for two years of blogging. His blog has a nice new look too. Makes me think I need to get on moving away from this blogger template...
...

For those who've never been to St. Paul or the Minnesota State Capital, Wayne at Questions and Answers posted some recent photos he took of our state's capital building and vicinity.
...

The Cross Blogging symposium this week is on education responsibility. Have kids who are, or will soon be, in school (like I do)? Check it out...
...

Tim Challies has his August giveaway up. Enter early!
...

Christian Carnival is at all kinds of time... this week. Entries due midnight tonight.
...

I think this hybrid news is way cool. Just need the automakers to sign up...

God bless!

No comments: