Thursday, August 11, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 8/11 Edition

Christian Carnival is up at ...In the Outer.... So far I haven't found one that discusses C.S. Lewis, but there are some good posts nonetheless. In the spirit of my series on marriage, early favorites include:


...

Welcome back to Mr. Dumpling! I, for one, look forward to reading his stuff again.
...

Thanks to Corey at City Pages for naming northern 'burbs blog as its blog of the day. I humbly express my gratitude for the honor!
...

This article, by talks about something that would be of interest to those who enjoyed my series on the environment. It's not just conservative Christians who have concern about how we treat creatures - it's conservatives at large. Remember: stay educated about environmental concerns. Even if you think PETA's (not this PETA or this PETA) gone over the edge, that is no reason to disavow an interest in all things natural.
...

I'm still contemplating (around other responsibilities and commitments) how to word my entry to Adrian's Galatians challenge. I'd expect something within the next few days, probably as a break in the marriage series.

God bless!

No comments: