Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm back!

Okay, I wasn't gone that long, but still...

Finished my crash course in PMP prep, so now I have about a month of study until the exam. The Econ work is still progressing, with the class due to finish about a week before I take the PMP exam. So, like all things, my studies are converging towards a state of hectic-ness.

In addition, we just got back from a week camping/visiting relatives (the latter in Chicago). (I don't publicize when I'm travelling in advance because, well, I'm not big on the idea of a stranger knowing when there'll be nobody home. Same paranoia is present in my out of office messages.) From this experience I've realized that wireless connectivity at a campground is a truly marvelous thing. As much as I love wilderness camping, there's something nifty about the ability to get partially away when the wilderness isn't quite appropriate.

On the other hand, returning to hundreds of email messages that need attention...

Now that I have a reprieve, I'll be starting another series. I think a while back I'd mentioned that I would be discussing marriage, and now is as good a time as any (with anniversary #12 coming up in October.) So, let it hereby be known that the marriage series from the Northern 'burbs will begin this week.

In the meantime, I'll also be catching up on the goings-on I missed over the past week. I'm a bit behind in my blog-surfing and news (apparently some stuff happened while I was away ignoring the world) so forgive me if I get to you a bit late.

God bless!

No comments: