Monday, August 15, 2005

Catching up...

I was intending to have my post on Galatians up on Friday, and apologize to those who checked in wondering where it was (I really have to stop planning my blog entries in public - reminds me of the joke: want to make God laugh? tell Him your plans.) A work situation has been building, and these past few days have been a bit filled as I shifted priorities around on the fly.

For reasons that should be apparent to anyone with much exposure to blogging I don't blog about my job (I'll confess to being a project manager - it's up to you to guess where, and I'm not telling here.) Plus, I have a non-disclosure clause in my code of conduct that doesn't permit me to speak about the company without getting all sorts of permission. I'm just not into the hassles. But sometimes that work will interfere with my "real life" schedule, which oddly enough does include my blogging. Hopefully I'll be able to regain some sanity here in the next week and I do promise I'll get my Galatians challenge posted.

'Til next time, God bless!

No comments: