Monday, July 18, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 7/18 Edition

Yes, I know I have posted a few of these lately, but (a) there's been so much good material posted elsewhere of late, and (b) I've been heads-down in my Econ class (and prepping for my PMP certification exam) that...oh, you don't need to hear another story of how someone doesn't have time to blog. On his blog.

But really, there is a great deal of good material out there lately, and I'd be remiss if I didn't point it out. So fasten the reading glasses, and let's take a trip.
...

Adrian Warnock has posted the results of his challenge on authority, gender and the bible. Yours truly is humbled to be in such good company.
...

Rev-Ed chimes in on a discussion taking place over at Evangelical Update. There, Alice posts a question about the seeming difference between the OT God and the NT God. Rev-Ed answers with a resounding they're the same God. I wholeheartedly agree. (I lost a comment or two in the comments, so may end up posting a response here as well Still mulling it over.)
...

How do video games paint a picture of the Gospel? Soldado tells us in this post. That's one of the best things I've gleaned from this whole bloggin' thing - there are a multitude of creative ways to make an intelligent point.
...

Evangelicals and Catholics - either fellowship and brotherhood, or apoplexy about differences in theology. RazorsKiss asks for input on how Evangelicals see Catholics (and maybe vice versa?)
...

The serious side of Scott Ott (and Scrappleface is one of the funniest satire sites on the planet) is pretty impressive too. See if this isn't a ministry worth supporting - with prayer or prayer and funds.

God bless!

1 comment:

Soldado De Oracion said...

Brother,

Thank you very much for mentioning The LORD My Dad. I pray God will smile upon you with much favor on your certification exam.

God bless you,
Soldado