Friday, July 01, 2005

Let all Nature Sing

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Okay, in a combination blogger experiment/series wrapup, I'm going to post some pictures that we took on our 10th Anniversary trip to Colorado. If they end up loading too slowly, I will pull them. (I also apologize for the lack of, well, perfection - these are from my wife's Web site, which has low-res scans for space considerations. Apparently, our scanner - which I was going to use to scan my latest Colorado pix - doesn't feel like playing with the new computer.) But for now...here goes!
...


Pike's Peak

Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains...

...


Stream near Mt. Evans

The streams of God are filled with water to provide the people with grain, for so you have ordained it.

...


Echo Lake

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.

...

When I get my scanner hooked up, I'll add more pix. I have a few wildlife and flower pictures, as well as more of the mountains and forests.

As I find, though, every time I visit Colorado - or Northern Minnesota - or anywhere, really, God is evident in creation. This long weekend, visit Him there. See what He has to tell you.

God bless!

No comments: