Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 6/29 Edition

Unfortunately, daughter #2 has strep now, and thunderstorms are in the area. Before I unplug my computer, some other items of note in my tripping around the blogosphere.

Christian Carnival is up at Christ Web. Much to read, which I'm sure I'll do in the next day or so. Early shouts outs to these entries:

Intellectuelle is up. A new group blog by some talented bloggers who happen to be women. I can't really resist a blog that starts with a sentence mentioning C.S. Lewis.

The Bible Archive takes on the always tricky 'round Christians topic of baptism as espoused by Paul.

Newton at Oh How I Love Jesus posts a story of VBS and the wonderful impact on at least 12 little lives.
...

Adrian Warnock offers a challenge to you Christian bloggers out there. Basically, take a blog post trip through a series of Bible verses to paint the picture therein. You have roughly a week (per his reply to my comment question on the deadline.)
...

For the politically minded among you, Cross Blogging offers this week's symposium on some recent Supreme Court decisions that have the conservative side of the country all atwitter. For something amusing on the Kelo case (re. eminent domain), see this press release - which I find to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
...

Rebecca talks about my favorite hymn as part of her Sunday's Hymn: Reader's Choice series. Thanks Rebecca! Perhaps someday soon I'll do a series on that hymn...hmmmm....
...

Soldado at The Lord my Dad has a recent post about how the Gospel is spreading "lo, even to the ends of the earth." Nothing can stop those who lay ahold of the Kingdom.
...

I'll be finishing up my series on the environment this week. Look for it tomorrow and Friday.

God bless!

No comments: