Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 6/14 Edition

Guess what? I took another quiz, and apparently I have similarities to, well, this guy:
You scored as John Calvin. Much of what is now called Calvinism had more to do with his followers than Calvin himself, and so you may or may not be committed to TULIP, though God's sovereignty is all important.

Anselm

67%

John Calvin

67%

Martin Luther

53%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

53%

Charles Finney

53%

Karl Barth

53%

Jonathan Edwards

47%

Paul Tillich

33%

Augustine

33%

J├╝rgen Moltmann

20%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Knock me over w/the proverbial feather...
...

Then I took another quiz, and found out that John Calvin, I mean, I am also this guy:
You scored as Chewbacca.

Chewbacca

67%

Clone Trooper

56%

Anakin Skywalker

56%

Yoda

56%

Obi Wan Kenobi

53%

R2-D2

50%

Mace Windu

44%

General Grievous

42%

C-3PO

36%

Darth Vader

36%

Padme Amidala

25%

Emperor Palpatine

22%

Which Revenge of the Sith Character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Now that surprised me. I was kinda hoping for Mace Windu. The purple lightsaber was the best thing about this most recent trilogy.
...

The battle continues. Voting for least objectionable, I mean, best (Minnesota) state quarter (Minnesota) is at Radioblogger.

(Minnesota. I don't care if you like the Colorado one better. Vote Minnesota. This isn't a democracy - it's my blog, and I'm saying vote Minnesota!)
...

Rev-ed - aka chain breaker - answered my music challenge. Nice taste!
...

Now I need to find a different airline for my next trip. Oceanic Air has suspended operations. Too bad: I was looking forward to getting "lost" on a tropical island for a while.
...

Vox Apologia is listing this as the topic next week: "Theology: Why Calvinism?" With my quiz results above, I'm curious about this too.
...

Enter Challies latest drawing
here. Looks like more good stuff, possibly yours for the low, low price of free.
...

God bless!

No comments: