Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 5/3 Edition

Catching up on my blog reading...some nuggets I've enjoyed.

Cross Blogging has a new symposium up. The topic is Theocracy in America. I'm against it, if you're wondering, as are most Christians I know. But it keeps coming up in the MSM that we're seeking to impose one on the country. Should be an interesting symposium.
...

Considering where I work, I perhaps shouldn't link to this, but I just love this quote: "Even though it was a simulation, researchers were pleased to see the drivers reacted as though it were real life. When a computer-generated car cut in front of them, 'people were flipping off the cars,' Rakauskas said. "That didn't seem to affect their driving."

Way to encourage the behavior: "but honey, it's safe to do that!"
...

Adrian Warnock is about finished with his questionnaire. Surprise, surprise - I'm tending towards the analytical.
...

Dr. Mark Roberts is continuing a series on church conflict that is turning into a series on I Corinthians 13. Good stuff, as usual, from one of my favorite bloggers.
...

Kentucky Packrat has the Christian Carnival this week (deadline tonight.) Instructions on submissions are in the post.
...

A real bird's-eye view of things (HT: Nick Queen.)
...

Todd at FiveChildren provides opportunity for a prayer of thanksgiving and a prayer for healing. Fortunately, our God does well at handling both! Keep him and his family in your prayers this week - I will be.
...

Duct tape as a tool to be used by God? It's brilliant! And not just because of the Red Green reference. I could only hope to be so useful to the master workman Himself!
...

Always humbling when you find out someone you respect as a blogger has taken notice of something you wrote. Rebecca's blog is a very good one - and I'm not just saying that! See here for instance.
...

Vox Apologia's topic for the week is "The Resurrection: The lever that moved that world?" Timely, coming relatively soon after Easter. Think...write...submit!

God bless!
Ron

No comments: