Monday, May 23, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 5/23 Edition

Apologies for those looking for new posts these past few days. Wrapping up another course and deploying a major project at work converged to take what was left of my non-family time this weekend.
...

Oh, I'm a geek-child of the 80's, so you'd think I'd have seen the new SW movie. You'd be wrong. Too much real-life going on:) Fortunately, I have Mark Roberts to fill some of the SW void with a series on the real dark side.
...

Catez offers a great reminder for those getting too wrapped up in the sin of others - in this case, gays.
...

Rev-Ed interviews Alice (formerly known as Not Crunchy). Alice has her new blog venture going great guns at Evangelical Update. The comments sections are turning out to be fascinating little discussion areas. Both Rev-Ed and Alice do good work and should be on must-read lists...
...

So it was that Amy who won Challies DVD giveaway for May.
...

Feeling lucky?
...

I was fairly pleased by this program Friday night. Much better than past efforts on ABC's part.
...

I think one of our summer vacation plans is now solidified - er, liquified.
...

Awesome pictures mostly side views of thunderstorms. I certainly don't like the destruction that comes of such storms, but I am in awe of their power.
...

We took eldest daughter here to see Beauty and the Beast Saturday. It was more fun watching her enjoy her first stage show than watching the very solid performance!

No comments: