Thursday, May 12, 2005

Some fun!

I often find amusing little quizzes, surveys, "what type of X? are you" tests and games through my forays into the 'sphere. Today, for fun, I thought I'd provide a little insight into who I am according to these items, and share some "fun." (I apologize for not remembering all the HT's I should have.)
...

First off, I have a bit o'the green in my heritage, so I'd like to let you know my Irish name is Gavin Smith.
...

I love to read, so it was fun to find out what book I am:



You're A Theory of Justice!

by John Rawls

In the beginning, you lived in a town. The town had many problems! Rather than moving, you decided to come up with the idea for the best town ever. Going all the way back to the original position, you created the idea for the best town ever! Lo and behold, the best town ever looked almost identical to the town you lived in. You
decided to stay in the town. Now you resent people mistaking your refined thought experiments for "the wall of stupidity" in high school debate rounds.


Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.


...

Being a born patriot, and lover of my home state of Minnesota, found it interesting that the country and state I "am" are:



You're Switzerland!

While most people think you're sort of stuck up, it's really
just that people don't interest you that much. That's why you'd rather
just stay out of everything and be as neutral as possible. Somewhere in
there is an ability to be a psychiatrist because you're so objective, but you
might just be too cold for that.

Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid


and



You're Minnesota!

You love hanging out around lakes, even if they're frozen solid. Given your probable Scandanavian heritage, it all just demonstrates that you're pining for thefjords. Your obsession with wrestling got a little carried away for a while there, and this should prompt some serious reflection about the separation of mind and body. It may be time to celebrate, even throw your hat up in the air. You're going to make it after all.

Take the State Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.


I've never watched this movie, but apparently I'm also


What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com
and last but not least...the world leader I am would be:


What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

Now that I got that out of my system, back to more serious items tomorrow.

God bless!

No comments: