Monday, April 04, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 4/4 Edition

Light blogging today as the weather is far too nice to ignore, and Eldest daughter is anxious to get the tee set up so she can play t-ball in the backyard. Plus, root beer floats are on the agenda! But rather than leave this place blank for yet another day (sorry 'bout the lack of a 'net connection - should be a resolved issue) thought I'd highlight some things I found in the past few days.
...

Amy has some new digs which are worth a look-see (as if the content alone isn't enough to commend the site). Kudos to Tim Challies for his work getting the site set up for her.
...

Opening day!
...

Proverbs Daily has the Christian Carnival this week. Get the entries in, oh ye of Christian minds.
...

Siris is hosting a poetry carnival. I'm a hack poet, but the wife seems to like it enough that mayhaps I'll submit a poem to the carnival. As an avid believer in the impact believers can make through the arts (and an avid believer that those with talent can have more impact than those like me who have none) I find this to be a wonderful endeavor. (HT: Rebecca Writes.)

No comments: