Friday, April 22, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 4/22 Edition

This boy may be able to date one of my daughters someday. Any boy who thinks differently about (my) girls in bikinis - or, come to think of it, thinks of my girls in bikinis at all - may not:-) [Editorial: my daughters are approaching their 5th and 3rd birthdays...so this is a pre-emptive warning to any boys out there.]
...

I loved this post about why pastors leave the ministry. I'm a PK (preacher's kid to the uninitiated) and can vouch for Scott's observations. (H/T: Rev-ed.)
...

About time they asked this question.
...

I love this contest.
...

Go Big Ten (eleven?). Four schools - including the U of M Gophers! - in the top 10 and 8 in the top 25? Methinks the conference remains strong. Go Gophers! (But really, Wisconsin at #3??????)
...

I'm torn. I'm nearing the end of my Marketing class, and I need to spend a lot of time on my final project. Well, I don't really, but I do like the idea of graduating. Then I see Not Crunchy went out and posted on a topic near and dear to my heart. Sigh. I feel another series pulling at me, but I'm not sure I want to deep dive on this one quite yet. I'll think on it this weekend.

Speaking of which, have a blessed one. I will, as long as my first softball games of the season aren't rained out.

No comments: