Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 4/12 Edition

This week's Vox Apologia is up. Only one entry on the cosmological argument. Next week's topic is Pascal's Wager:Useful, or Useless? Entry deadline is 4/17.
...

Bob at I am a Christian Too makes some points I fully agree with (in regards to how the separation of church and state are misapplied to legislative action) here. I'm not sure I agree with where he's going on the judicial and executive branch implications, but it's food for thought.
...

The EO Symposium is still open for entries, through 4/15. Check out the one's already submitted and enter your own view.
...

The deadline is approaching for this week's Christian Carnival at Anotherthink.com. If the host blog's name is any indication, should be a good display. You have until midnight tonight to submit your posts (though read the submission guidelines here first.)
...

Speaking of deadlines, entries to the poetry carnival hosted at Siris is coming due. I'm planning on entering a poem soon to be included in my series on the Ephesians 5:25 Husband. I hope it all ties together nicely; I'm too lazy to create another post just for the poem:-)
...

And, speaking of the Ephesians 5:25 Husband, The Bible Archive has a few posts touching on the subject as well. You can find them here, here, and here.

God bless!

No comments: