Monday, March 07, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere Again

I hope to have a longer post later today, but thought I'd post some updates to other things going on in the meantime.

Vox Apologia is up and despite the deadline extension, I wasn't able to get something included. However, I find the topic intriguing, so will post my thoughts anyway. I believe the next VA is at RazorsKiss. Check there for updates.
...

Challies.com is giving away another couple of books. Don't let the titles scare you off.
...

XBIP's symposium this week touches on Euthenasia. Another one I hope to have time to enter...you'd think as a full-time worker, full-time student, and full-time Dad I'd have time oozing out my ears, but apparently that's not the case. Please feel free to toss in your own $.02 worth this week.
...

Not Crunchy has more questions for us evangelical types, which I will get down to answering soon.
...

Back soon...God Bless!

No comments: