Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 3/30 Edition

Ah...the freedom of not having a series to work! We'll see how long it lasts. I don't have any pressing issues, but will take my time getting to a decision.
...

Christian Carnival is up at Weapons of Mass Distraction. This week brought 63 entries, and while I haven't gotten through them all yet, I so far have enjoyed The Doctor is In's view of the three men crucified circa 2,000 years in the past, and ireneQ's post talking about her church's new building project. Since my church is in the midst of such a project, this one hits close to home.
...

Okay, a short trip today. I had no 'net connection for much of the day, and now have to head off towards Awana to help teach some wonderful kids the joy of God's word. Have a good evening, and catch you tomorrow (God willing!)

God bless!

No comments: