Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 3/29 Edition

Take 3...third time I've had to retype this. I'm beginning to see why others are thinking about getting out of Blogger. Commentary is much shorter on this version than the first two. Plus I'm staging it in Notepad so I can just copy/paste instead of retyping.
...

RazorsKiss has the new Vox Apologia up. The topic is a good one, IMO: The Ontological Argument: Strengths and Weaknesses. I'm really looking forward to the entries.
...

Nick Queen has his showcase of new Christian blogs up. First time I've actually read one of the blogs, but am looking forward to reading two that I've not yet read.
...

Christian Carnival will be hosted at Weapons of Mass Distraction this week.
...

Rev-ed reminds us that we need to live as though Jesus is actually alive. It's too easy to pay this concept lip service instead of living it out.
...

Catez at Allthings2all posted, for Easter, an interesting look at the crucifixion from the perspective of a modern newsie.
...

Lennie has posted another symposium at XBIP, which touches on the Schiavo case.
...

I've seen this truck around town. And no, we should never forget. (H/T: The Sheep's Crib for the reminder.)
...

I like FiveChildren's "What I'm Listenting to..." list. Very good taste. Pretty good blog too...
...

The LORD My Dad posts an interesting analogy. Never thought of myself in quite these terms before; it's just sad that I probably disappoing my Heavenly Father more often than my cats frustrate me. I take comfort, too, that He takes better care of me than I do my cats - who I do feed and care for daily.
...

Eldest daughter was charming this weekend. Most darling wife was compassionate as ever, and when I was sick on Friday gave me some needed rest by taking the two girls to an eatery for dinner. Eldest liked her sandwich so much she asked for another. Surprised at the unusually large appetite of our soon-to-be-five-year-old, she said,
"you're going to make your tummy all stretchy." To which Eldest replied, "like Daddy's?"

The diet starts tomorrow.

Eldest also wanted to plant sesame seeds so sandwiches would grow. If only it worked that way.

(BTW, no editing since it's mid-60s in Minnesota, and I need to get out for a bit - alert me to broken links plz...not sure how well the staging worked.)

God bless!

3 comments:

Not Crunchy said...

You gotta love the honesty of children. :-)

R. Stewart said...

Indeed:)

J. A. Gillmartin said...

Thanks Ron

HE ALONE IS WORTHY