Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 3/22 Edition

Vox Apologia is at RazorsKiss. Next topic is "Answering Objections: God's Way?" I can think of about four different ways to address that topic. Let's hope I have time to get an entry written!
...

Dory at Wittenberg Gate has, among others, been doing a great job covering the Terri Schiavo case. I don't blog on it much because folks like Dory and Catez have done so well; I can't add to what they are already saying. Today's post by Dory, though, asks an intriguing question about our presuppositions.
...

A different take on the Schiavo case which seems to ask if we may not have better ways to spend our efforts. I tend to agree in part with Bob's point, but disagree strongly at others. Take a look and see what you think. I found the comments almost as interesting as the initial post.
...

Not much time left to get in a Christian Carnival entry for the week! (Will I make it? Dunno...the suspense is killing me!)
...

Another of Nick Queen's Out of the Wilderness Showcases is up. Stop by and meet some new bloggers.
...

Not Crunchy knows how to take a good picture.
...

I suppose I'll be doing some thinking about the question of what this blog will be pretty soon...balancing school, work, family and this is not as easy as I make it look. (Ha, you say. Leave me to my illusions I reply.)
...

I'm hoping to have my post in the Biblical Reliability series out this evening, and maybe one other on some topic I haven't thought about yet. 'Til then....

God bless!

No comments: