Friday, March 18, 2005

Trippin' 'Round the 'Sphere - 3/18 Edition

Mark Lee of Third Day fame has a blog! Oh, happy day! I love the band, favorite song being Thief off the Third Day CD. A powerful song telling the story of one of the men crucified next to Jesus. Highly recommended listen, especially this upcoming Easter week.
...

Ouch.
...

No pressure...I'm now listed as a "My Favorite" on Not Crunchy's blogroll. Delisting to happen soon, I'm sure, as soon as I get too controversial in one of my replies to her ever-intriguing questions. And not because I got the plug (truly humbling, actually, that anybody finds my thoughts useful or interesting), but you should visit her site. Good photos of a recent trip. Methinks I need to visit Yosemite now.
...

Interested in presuppositional apologetics? Write up your thoughts for this.
...

Nick Queen is offering up some fun.
...

Interesting blog from a liberal Christian view. I appreciate the tone, though I would disagree with Bob on some theological issues. The blog's made it to my rotation of sites to check, and will probably make my blogroll as soon as I get around to updating it.

One note, though, is that I would definitely disagree with Bob's assessment of Bill Moyers' journalistic talent, especially after reading Moyers' odd view on evangelicals and the environment. He may be decrying the Christian right, but he doesn't seem to understand it. I'd hope an "outstanding journalist" would do better.

1 comment:

Not Crunchy said...

You noticed! No delisting forthcoming...I can take the heat! :-)