Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Time keeps slippin' away

Okay, run into a busy weekend (nearing the end of my stats class, doing some home remodeling, kids need attention), and blogging goes by the wayside. I'll get back to my Biblical Reliability series tomorrow, but for today I'm taking a less-time-intensive way out and will point you to some good blog items from the past day or two.

Not Crunchy continues her fascinating journey amongst us evangelicals. Various posts and comment threads have bounced around on different questions. She's very open, and the discussion is very civil (something I very much enjoy) so stop by. Maybe you have some of the same questions, or maybe you have some unique perspectives to add.
...

Lennie at XBIP has another symposium, entitled "Education is Required, Learning is Optional." I was unable to get in on last week's Social Security symposium, but as a father to two preschoolers, the topic intrigues me.
...

Vox Apologia VII is up at The Greatest Pursuits. I have an entry and there are others that are very good. I especially recommend Dory's entry from Wittenberg Gate and Mr. Dumpling's entry.
...

Nick Queen's Out of the Wilderness Showcase #3 (aka new blogger showcase) is up. More new blogs to check out...
...

The Christian Carnival deadline is midnight tonight.
...

I'm also updating the blogroll. Welcome Not Crunchy as the first of (hopefully) many "Lefties I Like." I'm always open to recommendations, so if you know of any good liberal or middle-road blogs, email me or leave a comment.

God bless!

3 comments:

Not Crunchy said...

Thanks for the plug! I'll check out the other places your recommend. Also, thanks for posting regularly despite your heavy schedule - it's a pleasure to read.

Dave said...

Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot coming from someone who writes as well as you :-)

As for left leaning Christian blogs, a good one is "I ama Christian too".

http://iamachristiantoo.org

He has a progressive Christian blogroll as well. Of course, I disagree with a fair bit he has to say, but I don't doubt his motivations.

R. Stewart said...

Thanks both for the feedback/encouragement. And Dave, I'll add this referral to my daily review.

Thanks!