Sunday, March 06, 2005

Apologies...

...but God's been working, and some of the "workings" have kept me from the 'puter these past few days. For those into such things, I'd appreciate prayer for an eye injury that is forcing me out of my contacts and into glasses. Not a major inconvenience, but I have some corneal damage I'd prefer to heal rather than degrade and impact my vision long-term. Thanks in advance.

Coming up in the next few days, more on Biblical Reliability, a Vox Apologia entry (thanks for the extension Amy! - even though it wasn't for me specifically), and some more on some of the "God's been working" stuff. Thanks for the patience!

God bless!
Ron

4 comments:

Not Crunchy said...

OK, demonstrating my complete ignorance here...what is VOX APOLOGIA (apologist voice?)? I've seen it mentioned all over the place.

R. Stewart said...

Background here:

http://razorskiss.net/wp/index.php?p=67

Amy said...

Ack! I just posted it, but send me your entry and I'll tag in in. I'm real nice, that way...

Not Crunchy said...

Thank you - I read the information and now I understand.